Debunked: NAZIs were Far RIGHT Aug 24, 2020 1:38:40 GMT
Post by IBDaMann on Aug 24, 2020 1:38:40 GMT
NAZIs were far LEFT. They were textbook socialists, which is why they included Sozialistisch (socialist) in their name. NAZIs solidified central control of all industry under Herman Goering the Four Year Plan. All property was confiscated from rebels (political opponents). All communication and even artistic expression was centralized and controlled through Joseph Goebbles' Ministry of Enlightenment, including all news media and arts. Manpower shortages created an equal liability of all to labor and required the Arbeitseinsatzbehörde to put everyone to work in both agriculture and industry. All credit was centralized in the Reichsbank.
NAZI Germany accomplished the following in bold from the Communist Manifesto:
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production